GIVE US A CALL---WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR SCHEDULE AND PRE-EXISTING DESIGN IDEAS. GENERALLY, OUR PROCESS WORKS AS FOLLOWS:
- Review all ideas.
- Suggest options
- Create sketches
- Provide plans that include furniture, beds, tables, closets, cabinets, kitchen appliances, electrical lighting and exterior fixtures (Floor Plans 1 without dimensions).
WHEN WE GET CLOSE, WE PROVIDE:
WHEN PRELIMINARY REVIEWS ARE COMPLETED, WE PROVIDE FINAL DRAWINGS OF THE ABOVE 4 PRELIMINARY DRAWINGS PLUS:
- Construction drawings with dimensions by floor (1st Floor) (Basement)
- Stud layout (Stud)
- Cross sections of all critical elevations (Cross)
- Building drawings using a Framing Marker, if so desired (Frame Marker)
- Details drawings of critical structural elements (Details)
*The plans will be designed according to New York or Pennsylvania State Codes and will be ready for Permit Approval and Construction.